Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Ting Tings- Hands

Just having rolled off a 10 day work bender and hopping straight into a new one yesterday, a break or a nap are starting to look a bit appetizing.  Today, as I frothed my way back from work and tuned the radio dial like I was playing with a pair of nips, it was almost as if a mole told the music world of my tribulations.  Back and forth with the radio tuner I went, clockwise and counter clockwise, until suddenly... a vicious beat hit my ears and a ghost grabbed my hand, clenched it, and I found myself furiously fist pumping to The Ting Ting's dope new track entitled "Hands".  "Clap Your Hands If Your Working Too Hard" spat out of my speakers and into my heart like a knife being shot out of a gun!  The lyrics hit me hard, the beat wouldn't quit, and her voice gave me a boner!  I dunno, may be it's just me, but give a listen to the og track + remixes and hit me up if you have the same symptoms...

The Ting Tings- Hands

The Ting Tings- Hands (Low Sunday Remix)

The Ting Tings- Hands (Tommie Sunshine's 5AM Edit)

1 comment:

  1. chompin at the bits for this one bud! speaking of some ting tings, i just threw up the Retro/Grade remix for "hands" check it if you so fancy: http://bit.ly/9MfZYl

    ReplyDelete