Monday, September 6, 2010

Arcade Fire- The Suburbs

On my way back from SD to LA tonight, I chugged along in my truck and punched my radio once again due to recent frustration I've been having with my CD player.  Instead of listening to the same CD for the 200th time, I crossed my fingers and hoped that KCRW had a good DJ on and was spinning good tunes.  Luckily, Poseidon heard my prayers and I was greeted with some sick new indie/electro songs that immediately perked me up.

Frothing at the mouth, I called up the station and yelled out a few requests.  The DJ was roots enough to grant me one of 'em and even gave me a shout out as he later said "earlier in the set, that was one of Arcade Fire's latest tracks entitled 'We Used To Wait' requested by Hendonesia? Hope I got your name right".  Here's a few of my favorite from Arcade Fire's latest album entitled The Suburbs.  I STRONGLY suggest you BUY it here!

Arcade Fire- We Used To Wait

Arcade Fire- Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

Arcade Fire- The Suburbs

Arcade Fire- Ready To Start 

ps: you got my name right, but next time try not to forget the Surf Ambassador prefix...

No comments:

Post a Comment