Friday, September 24, 2010

Frothy Friday #1

Being recently inspired by surrounding blogs around me, I've decided to start a weekly music tradition (when I'm not pumpin out frothcasts).  I'm taking it upon myself to pump out a music feature each Friday featuring all the current tracks in my library that are stuck on repeat.  It's gonna be called Frothy Friday (of course) and it's gonna be a mix of shit sure to get you frothing, fist pumping, wang banging, beer steering, and boob lubing!  With each storm comes a calm and rightfully so, there will also be a few cool-down songs in there if you get to shneeked and can't feel your face; something to bring your feet back to solid ground.  Here's the first set, enjoy!











Big thanks to the Dirt, The Ear, and a few others for inspiring me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment