Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disco Bisque

As Electronic music within LA and the US in general continues to grow, brand new genres and sub genres within the Electro Realm seem to pop out every other day.  Say what you want about Nu Disco, but it's on the rise and it sure ain't going no where anytime soon!  As long as chicks like miss fire crotch above shake their booty to that funky music and the top dawgs within said genre keep pumping out bangers, I'm just gonna keep getting deeper and deeper into the funk!

Miami Horror- Make You Mine (Cassian Remix) 

Aeroplane vs Friendly Fires - I Crave Paris

Chromeo- Don't Turn The Lughts On 

DATA/DEBT- California Special (Eumig & Chinon Remix)

 Clyde Brown- Your Wish Is My Command (CAASINO Mix) 

Duck Sauce- The Motion

Earth, Wind & Fire-Lets groove tonight!(Go Go Bizkitt! Remix 320!) by Go Go Bizkitt!



Miami Horror - Holidays - Dcup remix by dcupmusic
I usually don't like to hold back the heaters, but there's a few gems missing on this post.  Don't worry though, I'm sure the treat I'll supply you with on Friday will have enough bangers to have you strobing for weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment